We offer two types of materials for our wallpaper collection. They are as follows:
Peel and Stick Removable Wallpaper
Non Toxic. Removable. Repositionable. Reusable. Eco friendly. Cotton Finish. 99% Blockout. What's not to love??
Our peel and stick material is quite frankly AMAZING! Safe for kid's rooms, water and scratch resistant. It's super easy to install, easy to remove and as long as you protect the sticky side with your original backing paper, you can reapply it again and again. Perfect for renters or for renovating addicts who like to change things up on a regular basis. There's no need to feel like you're going to have to live with your chosen design forever. The beauty of removable wallpaper means that you can change your wallpaper whenever you like. It goes up in minutes and down in seconds!
Traditional Pre Pasted Wallpaper
PVC Free. Pre Pasted. Smooth Finish. Long Lasting. Easy to Remove. A modern material for the wallpaper traditionalist!
Traditional wallpaper has come a long way. Gone are the days of labor intensive installations and removals and costly wall resurfacing. Our pre pasted wallpaper is super easy to install and very forgiving allowing you plenty of time to position your wallpaper perfectly. The material is PVC free and flame retardant making it perfect for your child's room. It's also very easy to remove with minimal damage to your wall.
To learn more about these wallpaper materials please click here.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced DIY-er, or installing your very first wallpaper, our installation guides below are here to support you. With our step by step instructions, you can feel confident that you can install your beautiful new wallpaper like a professional.
How to install our Peel & Stick Removal Wallpaper.
How to install our Traditional Pre Pasted Wallpaper.
The turnaround time for your wallpaper is measured in working days and begins as follows
- Quote/estimate is approved (or customer can order directly via our website)
- 100% up front payment is made via our website
- Artwork is completed within 1-2 days from purchase and is sent to the customer for approval
- Sign off is received from the customer in writing via email - timeframe pending customer's response
- Upon approval, the artwork is immediately sent to the printers and queued for print, pending the printer's current schedule (usually within 2-3 working days)
- Delivery is arranged immediately after printing is completed.
On average, most wallpaper projects take approximately 10 and 14 working days from artwork approval to delivery, unless differently stated and agreed upon.